Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

(Honoring American heroes past, present, and future...with love)

May 5, 2011

Dear Nicholas:

Thank you for writing me. Every day, we are humbled by the legacy of our men and women in uniform who sacrificed their lives for our country.

I have heard from many families and friends of our fallen Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen, and Coast Guardsmen who are concerned about both ongoing and former conflicts. They have made invaluable contributions to honoring our fallen heroes, and I take very seriously their views and concerns. Thank you for sharing your perspective with me.

As we work to secure a safer, freer world, I appreciate your commitment to addressing the pressing issues we face at home and abroad. Sir, your nephew Cpl. Jordan Robert Stanton, and all our fallen heroes, will forever be in my thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,

Barack Obama

No comments: